Lombok Family Holiday Package
ESCAPE TO LOMBOK AND CREATE PRECIOUS MEMORIES WITH YOUR FAMILY
Malimbu Cliff Villa is Lombok’s family holiday getaway hotspot. A piece of paradise on the clifftop of Malimbu beach, located on the western coastline of Lombok and an opportunity to enjoy spending time with the kids in a secluded yet easy access to the beautiful Malimbu beach where the family can enjoy a leisure sunrise/sunset walk or take a ferry ride to the Gili Islands and swim with the turtles.
BOOK OUR LOMBOK FAMILY HOLIDAY PACKAGE DEAL AND SAVE YOUR TIME LOOKING FOR THINGS TO DO IN LOMBOK WITH THE KIDS:
- Return airport pick up and drop off
- Daily breakfast prepared by your private chef
- 1 x BBQ lunch or dinner of your choice
- 1 x half-day tour of Lombok with stops at your choice of attractions
We never get tired of doing things for others.
For families or groups looking for things to do in Lombok but wanting to avoid the crowds, our villa manager can organise a private tour to destinations you wish to visit. Some of the family-friendly activities we recommend including:
- Private boat out to the Gili Islands and snorkel with the turtles
The Gili Island is characteriSed by sandy beaches fringed with palm trees, known for their coral reefs just offshore. There are three islands and you can go snorkelling right from the beach at all three Gili islands – Gili Trawangan (known as Gili T), Gili Meno and Gili Air . However, the best snorkelling spot in our opinion is on Gili Trawangan, located on the Northeast corner of the island. It’s home to many turtles and other amazing marine life. You’ll find an underwater grassland where the turtles feed, right off shore. It is the largest island where you will also be able to discover a sunken ship that sits at Wreck Point near Mentigi Beach.
- Beach hopping and watch the spectacular sunsets
Malimbu Cliff Villa is located in the Senggigi precinct where a string of five beautiful beaches awaits you (Batu Layar, Batu Bolong, Senggigi, Kerandangan, Mangsit). This rugged, windswept coastline is known for spectacular sunsets tucking behind Bali’s brooding Mount Agung, and this is the reason alone why many have chosen to stay with us.
Picnic on the beach, learn to surf, take a morning walk to catch the sunrise and relax on the beach for the afternoon… life is so good here you probably won’t want to leave.
- Take a dip and ride through the natural beauty of Lombok
Venture through the jungle, stroll past the spectacular views of the rice terraces, enjoy the scenery, take a dip or swim all day in the majestic Sindang Gile and Tiu Kelep waterfalls near the foot of Mount Rinjani.
If you enjoy riding on windy mountainous roads, we recommend hiring a scooter so you can take a ride up the Pusuk Pass. Some incredible tracks are available in the area where you can avoid the main road and be mesmerised by the wild and natural beauty of Lombok
- Cycle through the rice field in Narmada
Our team can organise a private Lombok cycling tour for you and the group to explore the countryside of Lombok. You could start with an easy bike ride from Gunung Sari to Lingsar Temple and enjoy the view of greenish rice fields along the way. As part of the tour, drop by to visit the local home industry to see the process of making fruit crackers and a short visit to see local people making handicrafts from rattan and bamboo materials.
Continue riding through the winding streets to experience beautiful village and nature sightseeing in Lombok. Then discover a sacred yet unique Lingsar Temple. The temple blends two religions and belief “Waktu Telu” (a syncretic form of incorporates Hindu, Islam and indigenous animist beliefs) – It is only present in Lombok.
- Visit the traditional villages and discover the Sasak Tribe in Lombok
Lombok is a special place for cultural tourism and the native people of Lombok are known as the Sasak Tribe. Visiting the traditional villages such as the Sade Village or Blek village is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures, religions, the Sasak Tribe’s ways of living, and a chance to observe the craft of weaving and pottery making, as well as be amazed at the houses made entirely from a mixture of soil and cow dung in Sade.
The best time to visit is when the Bau Nyale Festival celebration is held, usually in the tenth month of the lunar sasak calendar either February or March each year. Uncover more about the mysteries of the Sasak culture with Authentic Indonesia https://authentic-indonesia.com/blog/6-lombok-traditional-villages/
YOUR FAMILY HEALTH & SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
At a moment of heightened concerns about COVID-19, we understand families are more than likely to be drawn to experiences with more assurances of cleanliness. Therefore, the team at Malimbu Cliff Villa has developed a new cleaning protocol to ensure we are prepared for your future stay with us.
The Enhanced Cleaning Initiatives includes:
- Use of personal protective equipment such as masks and gloves for cleaners
- Hand sanitizing is required and provided to anyone before entering the villa
- All staff and guests will receive temperature test before entering the villa
- Use of disinfectants that are approved by regulatory authorities
- Clean and remove any contaminants, dusts or debris from a surface.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces such as door knobs, table surfaces, hard dining chairs, kitchen counters, bathroom counters, faucets and faucet knobs, toilets (seat and handle), light switches, remote controls etc
- Disinfect hard surfaces
- 24-hour booking gap after cleaning to address the possibility of particles that may remain airborne for a few hours
We will continue to develop and enhance our cleaning initiatives based on customer feedback, in line with governmental guidance, all to keep our guests and communities protected.